Welcome to the official website of Jiangxi Xinruifeng Biochemical Co., Ltd.!
Service Hotline：0796-2676038 中文版 · ENGLISH
Pumpkin cultivation, plant growth regulators are used like this, the effect is doubled!
Everyone has touched the blind spot of knowledge, come and learn quickly by following the steps of the editor!
1. What are the applications of plant growth regulators to pumpkin growth?
1. Gibberellic acid: Coat the young fruit with 10～20mg/L gibberellic acid solution in the young fruit stage of pumpkin, apply it once every 5～7 days, A total of 2 to 3 times of application can significantly promote hypertrophy, accelerate maturity, and improve quality.
2. Ethephon is sprayed on the melon seedlings with 100-200mg/L ethephon solution at the 3-4 true leaf stage of the pumpkin, and sprayed again after 10-15 days to inhibit the formation of male flowers and increase the growth rate of female flowers , Young melon is the amount of early leaves, early maturity, and increased yield. The more fruits, the relatively insufficient supply of assimilated substances, which affects the weight of a single fruit. In the case of insufficient fertilizer, the seed setting rate is low and the yield cannot be increased. Therefore, irrigation and fertilizer application should be appropriately increased.
3. Chlormetropin: After the 3-4 true leaves of the pumpkin are unfolded, use 100-500mg/L metrophin solution to grow seedlings, and cultivate strong seedlings. The leaves can also use 1000-2000mg/L butyric hydrazide or 250 mg/L. Spray the heated leaves at a concentration of ~500 mg/L.
4. Foliar treasure: There is a melon period in the pumpkin, 40 to 50 liters of 5 mg per mu of Foliar Bao, spray the leaves of the wine pumpkin. It can speed up the growth of pumpkin, improve the quality and increase the yield. Under normal circumstances, spray after 3 pm on a sunny day, and then encounter rain within 6 hours.
5. Triacontanol: 30 alkanol is dispersed in 0.5mg/L 30 alkanol liquid of pumpkin, after spraying the first drug, spray once every week, three times in a row can improve the fruit setting efficiency.
6.2. 4-drop: apply 20-25mg/L of 2,4-drop solution on the flowering stem during the flowering stage of pumpkin to prevent the fruit from falling off. Increase the result rate.
7. Butyryl hydrazide: Spraying 1000~5000 mg/L of butyrhydrazide liquid medicine before the pumpkin blooms can improve the reproductive growth time and increase the yield.
2. How to prevent the melonization phenomenon of pumpkin with plant growth regulators?
1. The reason for melting melon
(1) Unsuitable temperature is an important factor affecting the flowering and fruiting of pumpkins. When encountering a high temperature of 40 °C, the germination of pollen grains and pollen tubes will be reduced, and the lifespan of pollen grains will be short. When the temperature of ovary development and flowering period is lower than 15 °C, many fruits will be formed. Heteromorphic and few seeds.
(2) The pollination of flowers is mostly affected by cloudy days and less cloudy weather, which affects ordinary pollination and causes flowers to fall. The length of the rainy days is long, and it is difficult to turn into melon seeds. If a rainy day lasts too long, the ovary and flower apparatus will be affected, and the rain will hit the flowers on the female style stigma and destroy the pollen. In addition, there is less rain under the rain, and the sunlight in the greenhouse and the greenhouse is insufficient, which affects the transport of nutrients.
(3) Insufficient nutrition occurs. The soil is fertile and nutrient-rich, which is conducive to the formation of female flowers, but if the pumpkin pruning and vines grow unreasonably, the planting density is too large, the distance between plants is too narrow, the air is not easy to pass, and the nutrient distribution is not good. Evenly, etc., the head melon is difficult to sit and fall off, and slower nitrogen fertilization will affect the expansion of the fruit.
(4) Diseases affect cultivation in protected areas, and most of them occur botrytis cinerea.
2. Preventive measures
(1) Pay attention to the varieties with strong parthenocarpic ability and high rate of plant growth regulators. Cultivate strong seedlings and strengthen the high temperature period of seedling refining before planting, which is suitable for planting high stalk works such as corn.
(2) Strengthen the management of fertilizer and water in the early stage, increase the number of organic fertilizers and phosphorus and potassium fertilizers, and reduce the number of irrigation. In the middle stage of growth, when 1 or 2 young melons are formed, top-dressing should be carried out immediately before the blockade. The amount of fertilization must be determined according to the development of the pumpkin plants and the soil fertility. If the leaves are light green or yellow, it cannot be applied top dressing. Usually, 10-150 kg of manure is added per acre by 50%, if there is no rain during this period, it should be watered in time, combined with chemical fertilizers, each acre has 10-15 kg of ammonium sulfate or 7-10 kg of urea. Or use compound fertilizer 15-20 kg.
(3) In rainy days and when there are few insects, artificially pollinated pumpkin is a dioecious pollination plant, and the seeds can be connected by insect pollination. When pollinating, use male flowers to lightly smear on the stigma of the female flower to make it evenly distributed on the stigma of the female flower, choose to do it before 8 am on a sunny day, and pollination at 4 to 6 am in the morning is the best. Generally, there are 3 or 4 female flowers in each round of male flowers.
When 3~4 leaves grow from pumpkin to true leaves, treat with 10?20ml/kg propylene, spray again at intervals of 10?15 days, directly spray the seedlings of wine gourd, which promotes the early opening of our seedlings, Let the young gourds ripen early. In addition, in the flowering period of pumpkin, by using 20-25ml/kg of 2 or 4 drops of the solution, it can be applied to the open handle to prevent the stalk from falling off and improve the yield.
(4) The operation of vine pruning and other fields is meticulous. Before mechanical vines are avoided as much as possible, the vines first unfold the vines when they extend about 0.6 meters, and then press the vines at intervals of 0.3 to 0.5 meters. 1 time, 3.4 times. When it enters the flowering and fruiting stage, and there is already a melon, choose a large, well-shaped, undamaged one, grab the rest of the us, and grab the side vines at the same time, and then top it off. When heading, be careful to leave 2-3 leaves behind the open us.
(5) Using vines in front of the leggy melon seeds, pushed the Duan melon in the open node in front of us, squeezed the stem gently, increased the disadvantage of the tip, and concentrated all nutrients to the young melon. Inhibit the excessive growth of a melon field plant that grows too much. Before the female flowers appear, by combining the harvesting rights, the vines of the stems are wrapped around the roots, and the length of the stems can be controlled. In addition, the amount of light transmitted through ventilation is increased. It is easy to perform agricultural operations such as pollination for work.
(6) During the breeding period of young fruit, use potassium dihydrogen phosphate or high-efficiency compound fertilizer to carry out top dressing outside the root. It is very important to strengthen the prevention and control of pests and diseases, to strengthen ventilation during cultivation in protected areas, and to collect mature fruits in time.
Jiangxi Xinruifeng Biochemical Co., Ltd.
Address: In Salt Chemical Industry City, Xingan County, Ji'an City